Thursday, May 14, 2009

Star Trek

Last night Hubs and I went to see J.J. Abrams Star Trek.  I've been highly anticipating this flick for months and boy was it worth the wait!  I grew up watching Star Trek with my Dad so I've always been a fan.  Unfortunately, the previous movies and television series appealed to a somewhat limited audience.  That is certainly not the case with this film.   This young cast embodied the essence of the original the cast beautifully yet it was fun, fresh and exhilarating to watch!  I hope that the success of this movie ensnares a new generation of fans and excites the old...  I LOVED IT!

Chris Pine - James T. Kirk
Zachary Quinto - Spock
Karl Urban - Dr. Leonard 'Bones' Mc Coy
Zoe Saldana - Nyota Uhura
Simon Peg - Montgomery Scott
John Cho - Hirkaru Sulu 
Anton Yelchin - Pavel Chekov
Eric Bana - Captain Nero

Your performances were brilliant!  



No comments:

Post a Comment