Is it a diaper bag? Is it a purse? Yes and yes it could be... but this new bag's primary function is as a cooler! It holds 18 cans of soda and or beer! Amazing right? It's very well insulated, has a front pocket and cushioned strap. Do you want to guess what I paid for it? $13.99 at Target! What a deal right!?
My husband & I have been on the go with our girls a lot lately and we always take the time to pack drinks and snacks. The problem was... every cooler we own is too big, too small, too clunky or too obvious for daily practical use. Not anymore!! This new cooly bag will be my best friend this summer! We'll all have nice cold drinks every time we leave the house whether we're going to the beach for a few hours or to Busch Gardens for the whole day!
I can't wait to try it out this weekend!

I have seen them and love it. I also want to get one of those lunch bags at Home Goods that come with the Fit & Fresh containers that ice packs fit right in them. I couldn'r decide on which one!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how you like it!
Love it! What a good deal. I will check it out at Target. What area of the store is it sold in?
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! Lauren - it was in the same aisle as the lunch boxes and sport bottles.
ReplyDeleteHow did it work out? Did it leak?
ReplyDelete