My best friend Jackie is pregnant with her 3rd son! It's been 7 years since the birth of her 1st son & 5 years since the birth of her 2nd, and a lot of her old baby clothes & gear are worn out! So her Mom & Mom-in-Law threw her a baby shower to score some new stuff!
Here's Jackie with her Mom & sisters Melissa & Chelsea... LOVE these ladies! Jackie & I have been best friends for so long, her family is my family!
Showin' off the bump! Only 8 weeks to go!
It was nice spending the afternoon with our best girls Kerri & Sarah too! Jackie, Sarah & I will have 7 kids between the 3 of us, hopefully Ker-Bear (the newlywed) will have a baby soon to add to our group of kiddos. In 'due' time though... we're just happy she finally moved back home after 6 years in Orlando! We've missed her!
Oh and by the way, no one knows how to take a good picture with a simple digital camera. I am rarely in any pictures because I am always the one taking them. Whenever I hand my camera over to someone else to take one with me in, they frick it up! They don't zoom in, they don't center the shot, it's annoying. I had to crop & adjust this pic considerably from the original. It's a little fuzzy but it's 100% better than it was! Jeez!



No comments:
Post a Comment