Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Girlfriends & Goodtimes

This past week my good friend Sarah had a birthday and she had the fun idea to throw a Passion Party!  It's been years since I had attended one so I was excited!  I'm no prude, I think the pleasure products are fun!  Throw some sangria in to the mix and let the giggling & good times ensue!


Me, Ker-Bear & Sarah having a blast!

What a small world it is too!  I was surprised to meet our Passion Party hostess and realize I already knew her!  Her son & my daughter were in preschool together 4 years ago!  Turns out Sandie has been a consultant for 5 years and let me tell you how much she enjoys her career!  She openly shared that becoming a Passion party consultant saved her marriage and she feels like she is saving the world one relationship at a time.  She told us how many parties she does for older (post menopausal) women & couples.  It really was a bit of an eye opener for me.  Of course, my friends & I are all young and feel we have great relationships with our partners now but what happens in another 15-20 years when our kids go off to college and WE start experiencing the 'change'?  Every couple wants to have fun and keep things interesting in the bedroom and Sandie has a way of making everyone feel comfortable to try new things at any age.  When I was on my way to the party, I had a small budget in mind of what I planned to spend.  I spent triple! And Sarah, Kerri & I are already talking about who's going to throw the NEXT party!  Hahaha!  Thanks a lot Sandie! ;)


From the left: Sarah's friends Shiomarry, April, our hostess Sandie & the birthday girl herself.

After the party, the next plan was to go out dancing in downtown Sarasota.  I stayed out long enough to have a drink and dance to a couple songs but then I really had to go because I had the furthest drive home.  The clubs were only open for another hour and thankfully, my friends were playing it safe and hopping cabs to get home.

What a night!  I was definitely overdue for some good times with my girlfriends!  Yay ME!  If any of my readers are interested in planning a girls night in, a birthday, or a bachelorette party and you would like to have a Passion Party please let me know!  I would be happy to give you Sandie's contact information, she was definitely the hostess with the mostest!

2 comments:

  1. A his & hers toy... a soy based scented candle where the hot wax becomes a massage oil... which is used with a heart shaped hot stone for the ultimate body rub down! :)

    ReplyDelete